A Long Life Advice According to A Japan Doctor
I just found an article on my twitter feeds. Sooner I opened and read it, and I found many pieces of meaningful advice here. It relates to my previous sharing on this blog. Why most of the people in Manado city tend to get the acute illness? Let's check the advice from the Japan grandpa (105 years old).
- Don't retire. And if you must, retire much later than age 65.
- He believed that life is all about contribution, so he had this incredible drive to help people, to wake up early in the morning and do something wonderful for other people.
- Worry less about eating well or getting more sleep, and have fun.
- If you want to live long, don't be overweight.
- Don't blindly follow what your doctor says. "When a doctor recommends you take a test or have some surgery, ask whether the doctor would suggest that his or her spouse or children go through such a procedure. Contrary to popular belief, doctors can't cure everyone. So why cause unnecessary pain with surgery? I think music and animal therapy can help more than most doctors imagine."
- To conquer pain, have fun. Pain is mysterious, and having fun is the best way to forget it. If a child has a toothache, and you start playing a game together, he or she immediately forgets the pain.
- Always take the stairs and carry your own belongings. "I take two stairs at a time, to get my muscles moving."
I got the point! Do not really love yourself, buddy. LOL! =D
You can read the source article in this link:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/this-japanese-doctor-lived-to-105-heres-his-advice-for-a-long-life-e995fe20-b3ff-4a86-a255-d4f4e1035ab2?utm_content=buffer948bc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/this-japanese-doctor-lived-to-105-heres-his-advice-for-a-long-life-e995fe20-b3ff-4a86-a255-d4f4e1035ab2?utm_content=buffer948bc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Komentar
Posting Komentar