5 Years Together
My boyfriend and I celebrate 5 years of love, sacrifice, arguments, fun, growth, tears and laughter today in separate place. I really like the way he made me laugh when I was really tired and bored. It does not mean we never got in conflict. There were many times we argued for many things.
"Thank You Jesus for directs us until now. We surrender this relationship under Your willing while wait for YOUR perfect timing."
May we continue to grow in love and grow closer to God together.
"Thank You Jesus for directs us until now. We surrender this relationship under Your willing while wait for YOUR perfect timing."
May we continue to grow in love and grow closer to God together.
Lima tahun yang lalu, 25 Januari 2015 aku didatangi teman sekolahku di rumah. As always, ketika pulang liburan dia pasti datang ke rumah; ya hanya dia yang selalu ke rumah saat aku pulang liburan. Memang sejak kuliah di Salatiga, aku sudah jarang ketemu sama teman-teman sekolahku. Kami hanya akan bertemu di saat liburan Natal dan Tahun Baru, itupun tidak semua teman yang akan dijumpai. Waktu itu si dia ke rumah membawa sesuatu yang berbeda, tak seperti tahun-tahun sebelumnya. Kali ini dia datang sendiri dan memberiku sebuah kalung dengan liontin 'separuh hati'. Katanya, 'jaga baik-baik kalung ini'... I knew what he means. Cieee ππ€
Sejak itu, kami berkomitmen untuk berpacaran. Kami yang dulunya sekelas di bangku SMK; dia yang begitu aktif dan aku yang pasif (red: diam); kini berpacaran. Aku berangkat ke Salatiga di tanggal 26 Januari 2015, dan kamipun mulai menjalani masa-masa LDR (until I wrote this article :D)...
We left many memories in five years behind. Banyak sifat yang berubah selama 5 tahun ini. Kasih dan kesetiaan semakin diuji namun pada akhirnya pengertian dan kesabaran membuat semua kembali normal. I thank God for this patient man. Many times he won our battle because of his patient and understanding. We complite one each other.
So far, what I felt is "God is good". I didn't know why I love him. I just believe that God creates love in our heart. That's why when we were in a battle, everything would be stable sooner. We spent time to pray and read the bible together, shared God's word, evaluated our relation, our relation with family, job partners, etc. It makes our relationship more strong day by day. I know him and he knows me better. I thank God for that.
What about conflic?
Until I wrote this we were in 'perang dingin', LOL. I mean conflict is something important in a relationship. It drives us to be more mature in many aspects. We can learn many positive things through conflicts. Regarding to our relationship, we have so different mindset in many things. One of those, I said: "I work for meaning of life", he said:"I work for money". And the debate would starts. I always remember this day as our anniversary, and he always forget it π
Time flies and now I can understand why we are different. Man and woman are totally different, yeah, in many ways of thinking. Kami punya banyak sekali perbedaan dan ketidaksempurnaan. Itu yang membuat kami banyak kali berkonflik. But so far, aku belajar bahwa perbedaan dan ketidaksempurnaan itu harus kita cintai karena itulah diri kita sebenarnya, berbeda dan tidak sempurna. I am really thank God for this unique man.
Aku berdoa di usia hubungan yang masih belum seberapa ini, Tuhan Yesus kiranya semakin mempertajam hati dan hidup kami untuk menangkap visi yang Tuhan Yesus ingin kami kerjakan bersama di depan nanti. Aku ingat doa seorang teman rohaniku di tahun 2015: "Tuhan akan membawamu bertemu dengan orang yang sevisi denganmu..." Sambil melangkah ini aku percaya Tuhan akan menggiring kami ke arah-Nya. Amin π
Mazmur 119:9
Dengan apakah seorang muda mempertahankan kelakuannya bersih? Dengan menjaganya sesuai dengan Firman-Mu.






Ka Paska.. I'm blessed just by reading this beautiful story of yours. I pray best for the future of you bothπ€ππΎ
BalasHapus