Go Xi Fa Cai

Happy Chinesse New Year from Manado city....

Today we went to go around Manado with our partners from Taiwan, Jessica, Megan, Carol, and Godwin. We had dinner together and went to Klenteng to see firework. Many people stood there to enjoy the beauty of firework. It's so special. This is also my first time to celebrate chinesse new year with my friends. It's such a great blessing for me to meet them.




Since August 2019, they came to STIE Eben Haezar as intership students from Feng Chia University. Time really flies. Three days later they are going to back to Taiwan. So sad -___- Yeah, I hope and I pray may the lucky things abundant in your life. Hope we will meet again, wherever is it. Hope you four success in your college and your life carreer ahead.

To all my friends everywhere who celebrate, I would like to say:
Go Xi Fa Cai ~ Happy Chinesse New Year ~ Selamat Tahun Baru Imlek 2020.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Iman yang Hidup

Selamat Panjang Umur ke-35, Sayang!

Terima Kasih 2018